mont blanc MIS
Mini-Invasive thoracolumbar system
- Less blood loss,
- Small skin incision,
- Less back pain,
- Shorter hospital stay.
- Low profil dedicated
polyaxial pedicle screw,
- Intuitive surgical steps,
through screw extender,
- Percutaneous or mini-open approach,
- 1 instrumentation for a large coverage of indications (DDD, Trauma, Deformity).
- Canulated polyaxial screws,
- Cortical thread with conical core screw design,
- Color coded head by bone screw diameter,
- 2 options for final tightening:
> 1 step to lock the polyaxiality and the rod,
> 2 steps to lock the polyaxiality then add maneuvers (compression/distraction) and lock the rod.
- 5 diameters of poly-axial pedicle screw
(ø 4.5 to 8 mm).
- 2 types of locking screw, 1 step and 2 steps for rod maneuvers.
- 2 types of rod, straight (L 110-220 mm) and pre-bent (L 50-140 mm).
- A total of 24 screws, 2 lockings screw and 16 rods references.